One of the most sought-after places for overseas students to study in Canada. The nation promotes itself as being welcoming and multicultural, drawing visitors from all over the world. It is one of the greatest destinations in the world for international students to study due to its top-notch educational standards, educational quality, and abundance of resources. The ability to work and study in Canada is one of the main advantages of relocating there to pursue post-secondary education.
There are several factors to take into account while choosing what to study in Canada. You should think about your job ambitions and possibilities in addition to your desires and academic performance. It is a smart idea to enroll in a course that will guarantee your future in Canada.
What is Canada PR Visa?
You can live and work in Canada permanently if you have a PR visa. A person with a PR visa in Canada can apply for citizenship at IRCC after fulfilling certain conditions (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada). People with Canadian Permanent Residence (PR) status are able to live and work there indefinitely.
Best Courses in Canada to Get PR
Best Courses in Canada to Get PR are:
- Finance and Economics Courses in Canada
- Business Management Courses in Canada
- Canada’s Health and Medicine Courses
- Engineering Courses in Canada
- Computer Science and IT Courses in Canada
Finance and Economics Courses in Canada to get PR
Given the importance of finance and economics to the Canadian economy, these courses are excellent career choices. If you earn a certificate or degree in finance, you’ll have a deep grasp of the operation and applications of financial markets. You won’t have any problem finding a job once you have your degree in finance or economics because both professions are in great demand in Canada.
Best finance and economics courses offered in Canada to get PR are :
- Canadian Masters in Finance Management
- Canadian Master of Financial Risk Management
- Canada’s Master of Arts in Economics and Finance
- Canada’s BSC (Hons) in Economics and Finance
- Canadian PG Diploma in Financial Services
Business Management Courses in Canada to get PR
Business management courses are among the most popular ones taken by foreign students in Canada. You may select from specialties in accounting, finance, project management, and study MBA in Canada with these courses. To help students strengthen their leadership, problem-solving, and strategic planning abilities, several Canadian colleges offer these courses.
Best MBA programs in Canada to get PR are:
- Canadian postgraduate degree in global business management
- Canadian Human Resource Management Degree
- Canadian postgraduate degree in hotel management
- Canadian Supply Chain Management Diploma
- Canadian construction management degree
- Canadian Masters in Healthcare Management
- Canadian event management degree
Canada’s Health and Medicine Courses to get PR
For knowledgeable and highly trained workers, enrolling in degree programs in medicine and healthcare is advised in the near future. This stream’s composite course draws students with a variety of backgrounds, including those in biotechnology, biological sciences, pharmacy, nursing, and dentistry, among others.
The following are some of the health and medical courses offered in Canada:
- Nursing BSc in Canada
- Canadian dental science bachelor’s degrees
- Canadian MBBS
- Canadian Masters of Public Health (MPH)
- Canadian Acupuncture Diploma
- Diploma in Kinesiology with Advanced Medical Radiation Technology in Canada
Engineering Courses in Canada to get PR
Engineers are best suited for jobs in Canada’s central area. Due to the existence of its industrial industry, even Toronto attracts employment in this field. Outside Toronto, the most active markets are Montreal, Calgary, and Edmonton. Many people are interested in careers in engineering management, civil, mechanical, electrical-electronics, and chemical
In Canada, some of the most well-liked engineering programs are:
- Canada’s mechanical engineering
- Canadian civil engineering
- Canadian electrical engineering
- Canadian automotive technology
- Canadian systems engineering
- Canadian environmental engineering
Computer Science and IT Courses in Canada to get PR
In Canada, computer science and IT courses cover topics that provide students with a solid grounding in relevant science and mathematics concepts as they prepare for careers in computer-related fields.
Forensic science, technical writing, medical application development, computer-aided design (CAD), GIS systems, banking, and many more sectors are lucrative for computer science and IT workers in Canada.
The following are a few of the computer science and IT specializations offered in Canada:
- Administration of databases using artificial intelligence
- Utilizing the Cloud
- Robotics Data Science Data Analytics
PR Categories in Canada
The top 5 Canada visa categories for professionals to apply for international students are as follows, despite the country’s over 60 visa programs:
A Federally Skilled Employee (FSW)
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is used by the merit-based Federal Skilled Worker program to score and rank applicants. The applicant must have held a job for at least a year
The Federal Qualified Worker (FQW) program allows a skilled overseas worker to obtain permanent residency in Canada. To be considered for this program, candidates must obtain the required number of eligibility points. The minimum eligibility requirement for the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Class is 67 out of 100 points.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program is run under the Express Entry Immigration System. It is also one of the most efficient ways to get permanent residency in Canada. Several factors determine your eligibility for this program, such as age, language proficiency, and level of education.
Applicants must provide proof of at least 12 months of uninterrupted, full-time, skilled job experience in Canada. The 12-month requirement does not apply to work experience gained while enrolled in full-time school.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)
The provinces and territories of Canada run provincial nominee programs (PNPs), which are immigration schemes. To live, work, and establish themselves in their region, skilled immigrants are welcomed by a number of international students whose eligibility to apply for a PNP in the province may depend on where their academic degree was completed.
Once they have received the nomination for PR, they can submit an application for a permanent visa with Canadian Immigration.
Steps to get PR in Canada:
The following are the steps you must take to select the appropriate course in Canada to obtain PR for you:
Step 1: Be specific about why you want to take the course in Canada.
Step 2: Confirm that the college to which you are applying provides the desired course.
Step 3: Verify that the Canadian government has designated the college you are applying to as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
Step 4: Talk to friends and family who are currently enrolled in that course to get their opinions on the setting and overall experience.
Step 5: Speak with a knowledgeable educational counselor who can advise you on how to pick the finest course in Canada that can help you obtain PR.
You might be interested in Everything About Canada PR Requirements
- Top 5 Mistakes in Application Process to Study in Canada | Top Canada Student Visa Rejection Reasons
- Study in Canada From Nepal: Application Process, Top Universities, Cities, Scholarships, and Career Opportunities
- Study Creative Writing in Canada for International Students
- SOP for Canada Student Visa from Nepal | SOP Samples for Canada
- Letter of Recommendation | How to Write a Letter of Recommendation?
Check Your Eligibility