The Saskatchewan Polytechnic, also known as (Sask Polytech), is a research-intensive higher education institution in Canada. This institution is organized around four campuses, i.e. Moose Jaw, Regina, Prince Albert and Saskatoon. Also, the institution comprises of ten schools categorized as Economic Sector School and Public Sector Schools. The Sask Polytech is home to over 28,000 students and offers more than 80 certificate, diploma and degree programs for international students.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic offers various programs with wide variety of skill-oriented and knowledge-based courses and courses for domestic as well as international students. If you are an international student, you can opt for programs like the agricultural equipment technician, bachelor of applied management, construction management, information systems, etc. Some of the highly demanded program at the institution are:
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Radiologic Technology
|S. No||Program||Fees for the first year|
|1.||Bachelor of Science in Nursing [B.S.N] Saskatchewan Collaborative
|$ 17, 525|
|2.||Certificate Business||$ 14, 873|
|3.||Diploma Business Information Systems||$ 12, 328|
|4.||Diploma Chemical Technology||$ 11, 821|
|5.||Diploma Civil Engineering Technologies||$ 11, 585|
Following are the admission requirements for Sask Polytech:
- English proficiency test scores.
- Original documents in order to make a final unconditional offer for admission.
- Transcripts in language other than English must be accompanied with translations. The institute recommends translations from the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan (ATIS).
- To confirm a seat, selected students must pay a tuition deposit of 9500 CAD within 60 days of receiving the offer.
- The First Qualified/First Admitted (FQFA) process is used for the majority of Saskatchewan Polytechnic programs.