Royal Roads University
The Royal Roads University is a public university in Canada located in Colwood, British Columbia.
Apply for Canada
Fill in your details and we’ll call you back!
About Royal Roads University
The Royal Roads University is a public university in Canada. The university’s main campus is located in Colwood, British Columbia. The government of British Columbia created Royal Roads University as a public university with an applied and professional degree-granting focus after the decommissioning of RRMC in 1995. The university maintains Canada’s reputation as having the best educational and living standards in the world.
Royal Roads University exposes you to real-world experience with an undergraduate degree. The programs and courses are designed to prepare students to successfully enter today’s job market. Most of the professors work in the fields they teach. In fact, a recent survey by the Globe and Mail awarded Royal Roads an ‘A’ rating for the overall quality of teaching and learning.
Till date, more than 20,000 students have graduated from Royal Roads University in the fields of leadership, business, environment, communication, tourism, hospitality, and social justice. These graduates are working in over 60 countries around the world.
Royal Roads University offers applied and professional programs at undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. The programs are primarily offered in a cohort model that combines periodic on-campus residencies for face to face intensive sessions with online courses. This format is designed especially for working professionals, who may complete the programs at a distance while maintaining their career. The University offers three formats:
- On-site with 100% face to face learning,
- Blended, with part of the program taught in a face to face residency and the balance on the line
- Completely on-line. Residency based programs range from one to three weeks and are often held on-campus, but select programs host their residencies in unique locations around the world. The university also offers some full-time accelerated on-campus undergraduate programs.
Bachelor Degree Programs
Royal Roads University offers a range of bachelor degree programs for students who want to develop successful careers around the world. Following are the programs/courses offered in Bachelor Degree Programs at Royal Roads University:
1. Business and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business and Sustainability (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management (BCom)
2. Tourism and Hospitality
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management (BAGTM)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management (BAIHM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication (BAPC)
4. Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BScES)
5. Justice Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies (BAJS)
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Practices
- Graduate Certificate in Asia Pacific Trade and Investment
- Graduate Certificate in Business Development in International Education
- Graduate Certificate in Change Management
- Graduate Certificate in Corporate Social Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Education and Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Global Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Graduate Certificate in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Graduate Certificate in International Business and Innovation – Europe
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Management Consulting
- Graduate Certificate in Organization Design and Development
- Graduate Certificate in Personal and Professional Leadership Development
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Communication Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Science and Policy of Climate Change
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Global Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Community Development
- Graduate Certificate in Systems Leadership in Higher Education
- Graduate Certificate in Tourism Management
- Graduate Certificate in Values-Based Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Workplace Innovation
If you are sure about the program you want to pursue and are ready to apply, you should now review the program’s specific admission requirements before completing your application. International students are encouraged to complete the application documents as early as possible. You need to submit completed application form, fee(s), and other official supporting documents for your application to be reviewed. For some countries, it may take several months to obtain your permit, so it is important that you visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website to review information on current processing times. We recommend that you submit your application at least 6 months in advance of your program start date to ensure that you have allowed enough time to receive your CIC Letter of Acceptance.
the English language is used for lectures, assignments, discussions and examinations in all Canadore college programs. Hence, it is mandatory for the students willing to apply in university of Canada to have good English reading, writing and listening skills.
Minimum English requirements include:
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
After submitting your application documents, you will receive Letter of Offer if the application has been accepted. Upon receiving a letter of offer, you will need to pay the tuition deposit prior to the stated deadline. Once your acceptance and tuition deposit has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation of your admission status. Get more details on the admission requirements here.
How to apply for Royal Roads University?
- Interested students can apply online via visiting website.
- If your online application is accepted, you’ll receive your official Letter of Offer.
- On receiving your offer letter, you need to pay your first semester of tuition fees and ancillary fees in full.
- Then, the college will send you the receipt for your fee payment.
- Then comes the application for your Canadian Study Permit/Visa and Co-op Study Permit.
- If applicable, you need to submit your application for residence
- Finally, if required, you can connect with our international student support office for assistance in finding off-campus housing.