Hospitality and Tourism
Recreation and Leisure
Marine Nautical Studies
Law and Justice
Any international student meeting the college’s admission and English proficiency requirements can apply for the desired program.To find out if seats are available for the desired program, you can contact us through our website. Since some programs are highly competitive, limited seats may be available for international applicants. Priority is given to the Canadian students.
Since the application process may be different for each college, you can simply go to the college’s website and follow the application instructions provided. International students are required to submit a complete application with all required documentation to ensure timely processing of application by the college. Before starting your application process, check the status of the program to ensure it is currently accepting applications. Then, evaluate the admission requirements to ensure you are eligible to apply for the program. If you are eligible, move on to preparing copies of translated and certified academic documents, as well as a copy of the first page of your passport.
Depending on your home county, the process for obtaining a study permit for university of Canada may take anywhere from one month to nine months. Also, you must obtain an official acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) and a valid passport or other travel document in order to apply for a study permit.
English Language Requirements
English language is used for lectures, assignments, discussions and examinations in all Canadore college programs. Hence, it is mandatory for the students willing to apply in university of Canada to have good English reading, writing and listening skills.
Minimum English requirements include:
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL)
Some colleges may also ask you to take a college language assessment test and / or enroll in an English as a Second Language program before being accepted as a full-time student in a college program.
You’ll need to apply for a study permit (Form IMM1294) once you’ve receive the letter of acceptance from Canadore College. Study permit can be obtained online, or you can collect a paper application from your nearest visa application centre.
Students with questions about the application process or admissions for best universities in Canada can contact us for detailed information. Fulfil your dream to study abroad in Canada with CIC Education. We are affiliated with most of the University of Canada.
- Interested students can apply online
- If your online application is accepted, you’ll receive your official Letter of Offer.
- On receiving your offer letter, you need to pay your first semester of tuition fees and ancillary fees in full.
- Then, the college will send you the receipt for your fee payment.
- Then comes the application for your Canadian Study Permit/Visa and Co-op Study Permit.
- If applicable, you need to submit your application for residence
- Finally, if required, you can connect with our international student support office for assistance in finding off-campus housing.