Health Sciences, Nursing, and Emergency Services
Skills and Trades Training
Creative Arts, Music, & Design
Law and Justice
Business and Information Technology
Safety and Environmental Studies
1. Pre Application Requirements
The very first step is to have a detailed plan on how you are going to cover your college, living and travel expenses. Also, students willing to apply for Cambrian programs should have a good English language skills to ensure better participation in classroom lectures, assignments, discussions and examinations. Also, if you are applying from India or China, you need to meet the Student Partners Program (SPP) requirements.
2. English Language Requirements
English language is used for lectures, assignments, discussions and examinations in all Cambrian college programs. Hence, it is mandatory for the students willing to apply in university of Canada to have good English reading, writing and listening skills.
Minimum English requirements include:
If you are applying for Diploma/Certificate programs, the required IELTS score is 5.5 or above. Similarly, if you are applying for Graduate Certificate Programs, the required IELTS score is 6 or above.
If you are applying for Diploma/Certificate programs, the minimum required TOEFL score is 550 for paper based test and 80 for internet based test. Similarly, if you are applying for Graduate Certificate Programs, the minimum required TOEFL score is 570 for paper based test and 84 for internet based test.
3. PTE (Pearson)
If you are applying for Diploma/Certificate programs, the minimum required PTE score is 58. Similarly, if you are applying for Graduate Certificate Programs, the minimum required PTE score is 61.
- Interested students can apply online via https://international.ontariocolleges.ca/applicant?referring_college=CAMB
- If your online application is accepted, you’ll receive your official Letter of Offer.
- On receiving your offer letter, you need to pay your first semester of tuition fees and ancillary fees in full.
- Then, the college will send you the receipt for your fee payment.
- Then comes the application for your Canadian Study Permit/Visa and Co-op Study Permit.
- If applicable, you need to submit your application for residence
- Finally, if required, you can connect with our international student support office for assistance in finding off-campus housing at email@example.com.