Cambrian college is fully-accredited and publicly-funded community college functioning under the direction of the provincial Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities, its full-time post-secondary programs have been approved and are fully recognized by the Ministry
Apply For Canada
About Cambrian College
Located in Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, Cambrian College is a college of applied arts and technology. One of the publicly funded colleges in canada. This college offers more than 80 full-time programs and grants diplomas, certificate and graduate certificates. Most of the student willing to study in canada prefer this college because of its location , well designed programs and highly qualified professor.
Since Cambrian college is fully -accredited and publicly -funded community college functioning under the direction of the provincial ministry of training, colleges and university of canada, its full-time post -secondary program have been approved and are fully recognized by the ministry. Most of the program at the Cambrian college start in late august, but some start in january with special schedule.
The Cambrian college provides wide range of bachelor degree and Graduate Certificate Programs and courses that are designed in collaboration with the government, business and industry professionals. This is why every program is relevant and up-to-date.
Bachelor Degree programs
Browse our programs and choose a field of study below.
- Health Sciences, Nursing and Emergency Services
- Skills and trades training
- Engineering Technology
- Creative arts, music and design
- Community Serivces
- Law and justices
- Business & IT
- Saftey and Enviromental Studies
- General Studies
Graduate Certificate Programs
Cambrian college also offers various graduate certificate programs for university graduates who want to acquire advanced studies in their field or new skills in a different discipline. These graduate certificate programs can be completed in 2-3 semesters.
Business and Information Technology
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- IT Business Analysis
- Mobile Application Development
- Organization Management
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Supply Chain Management
- Addictions and Mental Health
- Applied Learning Disability Studies
- Community and Health Services Navigation
As an international student looking for getting enrolled in the best universities in Canada, you need to follow few quick steps. Also, please note that if you are applying as a student for the first time in colleges in Canada, you need to apply through Ontario Colleges.
1. Pre Application Requirements
The very first step is to have a detailed plan on how you are going to cover your college, living and travel expenses. Also, students willing to apply for Cambrian programs should have a good English language skills to ensure better participation in classroom lectures, assignments, discussions and examinations. Also, if you are applying from India or China, you need to meet the Student Partners Program (SPP) requirements.
2. English Language Requirements
English language is used for lectures, assignments, discussions and examinations in all Cambrian college programs. Hence, it is mandatory for the students willing to apply in university of Canada to have good English reading, writing and listening skills.
Minimum English requirements include:
If you are applying for Diploma/Certificate programs, the required IELTS score is 5.5 or above. Similarly, if you are applying for Graduate Certificate Programs, the required IELTS score is 6 or above.
If you are applying for Diploma/Certificate programs, the minimum required TOEFL score is 550 for paper based test and 80 for internet based test. Similarly, if you are applying for Graduate Certificate Programs, the minimum required TOEFL score is 570 for paper based test and 84 for internet based test.
3. PTE (Pearson)
If you are applying for Diploma/Certificate programs, the minimum required PTE score is 58. Similarly, if you are applying for Graduate Certificate Programs, the minimum required PTE score is 61.
How to apply for Cambrian College?
- Interested students can apply online via https://international.ontariocolleges.ca/applicant?referring_college=CAMB
- If your online application is accepted, you’ll receive your official Letter of Offer.
- On receiving your offer letter, you need to pay your first semester of tuition fees and ancillary fees in full.
- Then, the college will send you the receipt for your fee payment.
- Then comes the application for your Canadian Study Permit/Visa and Co-op Study Permit.
- If applicable, you need to submit your application for residence
- Finally, if required, you can connect with our international student support office for assistance in finding off-campus housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.